The VIQUA VH410/2 UV Light Systems provide a reliable and economical way to treat drinking water in virtually any residential application. VIQUA’s products have been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
- Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while providing the same UV performance as a longer chamber.
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails.
- Reliable: The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations.
- High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours).
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications.
Note: The VH410 replaces the Sterilight S12Q-PA and SC-320 systems.
- 16mJ/cm2: 34 GPM (130 lpm) (7.8 m3/hr)
- 30mJ/cm2: 18 GPM (70 lpm) (4.2 m3/hr)
- 40mJ/cm2: 14 GPM (54 lpm) (3.3 m3/hr)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.