The ROmate RO-80 Reverse Osmosis Storage Tank is designed for both residential and light commercial RO storage. The RO80 comes with a heavy-duty butyl aircell and seamless composite construction among other features. The concave dome allows for maximum amount of service water.
- WQA Gold Seal. WQA Certified to Standard 372 for Lead Free Compliance, and to Standard 61.
- Made in the USA. The ROMATE RO-80 has been proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Used in Residential and Commercial Applications. The ROmate RO80 Reverse Osmosis Storage Tank is ideal for both residential and light commercial reverse osmosis applications.
- Durable Tank Body. The heavy-duty butyl aircell tank construction is chlorine resistant and 100% lead-free, ensuring no chemicals or elements are introduced into your water.
- Diameter: 24-1/4"
- Height: 55-1/2"
- Connection: 1-1/4" MPT PVC
- Noryl plumbing connections
- 5 year warranty for tank body
- 1-year warranty for bladder
Reverse Osmosis Tank Maintenance and Accessories: For optimal performance, it is necessary to keep a pre-charge of approximately 7 psi in your tank. Most automotive tire pressure gauges either do not read below 10 psi, or are not very accurate at pressures this low. The RO tank should be sanitized before initial use and during every filter change.
Note: ROmate tanks ship with no pre-charge in order to avoid damage during transport. Tank will need to be pressurized before use.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.