AXEON® 201006 1/2" Stainless Steel Needle Valves are manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel and feature a two-piece, panel mountable design allowing for flexibility during installation. A high quality valve packing provides a leak–tight double seal with low operating torque and the safety back–seating prevents accidental removal of the stem.
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Positive Drive Hand Bar
- High Pressure and Temperature Capability
- 100% Tested
- Body: 316L Stainless Steel
- Stem: 316L Stainless Steel
Stem Tip, Hard Seat: 316L Stainless Steel
- Stem Seal: Teflon Packing
- Bonnet: 316L Stainless Steel
- Handle: 316L Stainless Steel
Panel Mounting Nut: 316L Stainless Steel
- Operating Pressure: 6,000 PSI @200°F Maximum
- Cv Flow Factor: 0.50
- Connection: 1/2" FNPT
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.