- Installs quickly and easily
- Diagnostic error messaging
- Shielded sensor cables
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology
- Auto-off function automatically shuts off meter after 3 minutes of non-use to conserve battery power
- Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in and out electrode probes
- Measures from 0-999 ppm with a resolution of 1 ppm.
- Measures from 1000 to 9990 ppm with a resolution of 10 ppm indicated by a blinking "x10" image.
- Factory calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be digitally recalibrated.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0-999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 - 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking "x10" image)
- Comes equipped with Quick-Connect T-fittings as shown
- Connection Size (in): 1/4" QC
- Power Source: 2x AA Batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 2 Years
Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length Including Sensor (in/cm): 46 / 116.84
AXEON Part Number: 200881
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.