*Systems are made to order and carry a lead time. Please contact Customer Support for current lead times.
AXEON® L1-Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are a cost–effective solution for light commercial reverse osmosis applications such as coffee, tea, food preparation, misting, hydroponics, detailing and more.
AXEON L1-Series Reverse Osmosis Systems feature a compact wall mount space saving design and comes pre-assembled and ready for immediate service with simple utility connections. These systems are available in capacities of 200 and 300 gallons per day and feature a single pump design for reliable performance. Each model is engineered with quality AXEON components including fiberglass (FRP) membrane housings, extra low energy membranes, pressure gauges, filters and housings.
- AXEON HF4 – Series Extra Low Energy Membrane Elements
- AXEON FRP– Series 300E Fiberglass Membrane Housing
- AXEON 5-Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- AXEON 10-Micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter and Post-Filter
- Pentair® 10" Slim Line Cartridge Housings
- AXEON 0-300 psi Glycerin-Filled Pump Pressure Gauge
- AXEON 0-100 psi Glycerin-Filled Pre-Filter Pressure Gauge
- AXEON 0-100 psi Glycerin-Filled Permeate Pressure Gauge
- Aquatec® Tank High Pressure Switch
- Composite Feed Solenoid Valve
- Aquatec Auto Flush Timer Valve
- Aquatec High Flow Booster Pump
- John Guest® Push/Pull Fittings with Locking Safety Clips
- Model: L1-200
- AXEON Part Number: 207315
- Capacity (gpd): 200
- Configuration: Single Pass
- Feedwater Source: TDS <1,000 ppm
- Standard Recovery Rate %: 40
Rejection and Flow Rates:
- Permeate Flow (gpm): 0.14
- Minimum Feed Flow (gpm): 0.35
- Minimum Concentrate Flow (gpm): 0.21
- Nominal Salt Rejection %: 98.5
- Feed (in): 3/8" QC
- Permeate (in): 3/8" QC
- Concentrate (in): 1/4" QC
- Membrane(s) Per Vessel: 1
- Membrane Quantity: 1
- Membrane Size: 2514
- Vessel Array: 1
- Vessel Quantity: 1
- Pump Type: Aquatec 8800
- Standard Voltage + Amp Draw: 110V, 60Hz, 1PH, 4.0A
- Maximum Feed Temperature (°F / °C): 85 / 29
- Minimum Feed Temperature (°F / °C): 40 / 4
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (°F / °C): 120 / 49
- Minimum Ambient Temperature (°F / °C): 40 / 4
- Maximum Feed Pressure (psi / bar): 85 / 6
- Minimum Feed Pressure (psi / bar): 45 / 3
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi / bar): 110 / 7.5
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): < 3
- Maximum Turbidity (NTU): 1
- Maximum Free Chlorine (ppm): 0
- Maximum TDS (ppm): 1,000
- Maximum Hardness (gpg): 1
- Maximum pH (Continuous): 11
- Minimum pH (Continuous): 2
- Maximum pH (Cleaning 30 Minutes): 13
- Minimum pH (Cleaning 30 Minutes): 1
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.