AXEON® SW1–Series Reverse Osmosis Membrane Elements offer superior rejection and flow rates for high salinity and high rejection applications. These membranes are fiberglass wrapped and feature high flow rates up to 9,000 gpd with 99% rejection. AXEON SW1–Series Membranes operate at lower than standard pressures to be more energy efficient.Features:
- Permeate Flow Rate: 300 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 800 psi
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 21"
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 6 gpm
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Sea Water, Brackish Water
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.