AXEON NF4 – Series Membrane Elements are manufactured using the industry’s leading membrane film technology. These membranes offer reliability, high performance and deliver consistent results. Water treatment professionals have come to rely on the superior performance and dependability of AXEON NF4 – Series Membrane Elements.
AXEON NF4 – Series Membrane Elements provide high productivity performance while removing a high percentage of salts, nitrate, iron and organic compounds such as pesticides, herbicides and THM precursors. The low net driving pressure of the AXEON NF4 – Series Membrane Elements allows the removal of these compounds at low operating pressures.
- Description: NF4-4040
- Applied Pressure: 70 psi
- Permeate Flow Rate (gpd): 2000
Stabilized Sale Rejection %: 80 - 90
- Dimensions: 4.0" x 40"
- AXEON Part Number: 200412
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature (°F / °C): 113 / 45
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi / bar): 600 / 41
- pH Range, Continuous Operation*: 2 – 11
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 Min.): 1 – 12
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Chlorine / Chloramine Tolerance (ppm): 0
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate (gpm): 2.5” = 6; 4.0” = 16
* Maximum temperature for continuous operations above pH10 is 95°F / 35°C.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.