*Please contact Customer Support for lead times.
The AXEON HR3-2514 Reverse Osmosis Membranes are one of the industries most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis elements. The HR3-2514 RO membrane elements are available in all standard commercial sizes, feature a protective ABS shell, and are 100% vacuum integrity tested.The polyamide thin-film used in the AXEON HR3 Series membranes is manufactured by a major US membrane film manufacturer.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 150 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 225 psi
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 14"
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 5:1
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Tap Water, Brackish Water
- Formerly known as RO UltraTec HR3-2514
- AXEON Part Number: 200368
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.