The AXEON® ELC-3018 Reverse Osmosis Membranes are one of the industries most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis elements. The ELC-3018 RO membrane elements feature a protective tape wound exterior, and are 100% vacuum integrity tested.
- Description: ELC-3018
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Applied Pressure: 100 psi
- Permeate Flow Rate (gpd): 750-950
Stabilized Sale Rejection %: 99
- Dimensions: 3" x 18"
- AXEON Part Number: 211903
- Formerly known as the HF5-3018, AXEON Part Number 209175
- Replacement Membrane for AXEON LC and ELC-Series RO Systems
- Maximum Operating Temperature (°F / °C): 113 / 45
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi / bar): 150 / 10
- pH Range, Continuous Operation*: 2 – 11
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 Min.): 1 – 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Chlorine / Chloramine Tolerance (ppm): 0
* Maximum temperature for continuous operations above pH10 is 95°F / 35°C.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.