The 200387 AXEON® HF4-2521 Reverse Osmosis Membranes operate at extra–low pressures of only 100 psi, while producing a nominal salt rejection rate of 99% and reaching flow rates up to 2,500 gallons per day. Protected with a hard ABS shell for improved structural integrity, HF4 – Series RO Membranes are the upgraded choice for extra–low energy savings and for reducing costs and applying less stress on RO system fittings and components.
- Description: HF4-2521
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Applied Pressure: 100 psi
- Permeate Flow Rate (gpd): 400
Stabilized Sale Rejection %: 99
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 21"
- AXEON Part Number: 200387
- Formerly known as RO UltraTec HF4-2521
- Maximum Operating Temperature (°F / °C): 113 / 45
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi / bar): 600 / 41
- pH Range, Continuous Operation*: 2 – 11
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 Min.): 1 – 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Chlorine / Chloramine Tolerance (ppm): 0
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate (gpm): 2.5" = 6; 4.0” = 14
* Maximum temperature for continuous operations above pH10 is 95°F / 35°C.
Comparable Membrane: FilmTec™ XLE-2521; GE-Osmonics® AK2521TM
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.