The 200378 AXEON® HF1-4021 Reverse Osmosis Membranes are one of the industries most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis membrane elements. The HF1-4021 RO membrane elements are available in all standard commercial sizes, feature a protective ABS shell, and are 100% vacuum integrity tested.
- Description: HF1-4021
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Applied Pressure: 150 psi
- Permeate Flow Rate (gpd): 1,000
Stabilized Sale Rejection %: 99
- Dimensions: 4.0" x 21"
- AXEON Part Number: 200378
- Formerly known as RO UltraTec HF1-4021
- Maximum Operating Temperature (°F / °C): 113 / 45
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi / bar): 600 / 41
- pH Range, Continuous Operation*: 2 – 11
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 Min.): 1 – 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Chlorine / Chloramine Tolerance (ppm): 0
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate (gpm): 2.5" = 6; 4.0” = 14
* Maximum temperature for continuous operations above pH10 is 95°F / 35°C.
Comparable Membrane: FilmTec™ LE-4021; Hydranautics® ESPA1-4021
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.