*Please contact Customer Support for lead times.
AXEON 201987 Reverse Osmosis Membrane 600 gpd Membranes are one of the industries most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis elements. The TF-3218-500 RO membrane elements feature a protective ABS shell, and are 100% vacuum integrity tested. The polyamide thin-film used in the TF-3218-500 membrane is manufactured by a major US membrane film manufacturer.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 500 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 100 psi
- Dimensions: 3.2" x 18"
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 5:1
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Extra Low Energy, Brackish Water
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.