E.SYBOX Mini 3 is the DAB compact automatic pressurization system for the water supply of a single dwelling. E.SYBOX mini guarantees the comfort of constant pressure (Pressure Set Point adjustable from 15 up to 79 psi (1 - 5.5 Bar) inside the system, and energy savings thanks to the inverter technology. Suitable for use with drinking water, in domestic systems, and in gardening applications. E.SYBOX Mini does not require any additional components for its installation.
It consists of a high frequency self-priming double impeller pump, management inverter electronics, pressure and flow sensors, adjustable high resolution LCD display with 1/4 gal (1 L) built-in expansion vessel, and cartridge check valve. The double suction and delivery ports allow both vertical and horizontal installation. Thanks to its compact sizes, installation is also possible in difficult places without high air exchange. The E.SYWALL wall bracket allows wall installation, saving even more room. E.SYBOX Mini 3 is a self-priming pump with a capability of 26 ft (8 m) in less than 5 minutes. The water-cooled motor, the anti-vibration feet and the electronics, make this product totally comfortable and compact. Fitted with all the safety protections, as well as the protections for the safeguard of the pump. Particularly, the dry run, and the antifreeze protections. All the parameters and the operating status can be displayed and set on the high-resolution LCD display.
- Operating range: Capacity up to 22 gpm (80L/min); head up to 183 ft (56 m) - (80 psi)
- Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solid or abrasive contaminants, non-viscous, non-aggressive, uncrystallised and chemically neutral.
- Liquid temperature range: from 32°F to +95°F (0°C to +35°C) for domestic use for other use: from 32°F to +104°F (0°C to +40°C)
- Maximum suction depth: 26 ft (8 m)
- Maximum ambient temperature: +122°F (+50°C)
- Maximum pressure: 108 psi (7.5 Bar)
- Maximum settable pressure: 79 psi (5.5 Bar)
- Motor protection rating: IPX4
- Insulation class: F
- Installation: Horizontal or vertical fixed position
- CSA certification to CSA Standard C22.2 No 108- 14 Liquid Pumps
- UL Standard 778- 5th Edition- Motor operated water pumps
- NSF/ANSI 61 - 2014a - Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects
- NSF/ANSI 372 - 2011 - Drinking Water System Components – Lead Content
AXEON Part Number: 211763
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.