The 210713 AXEON FST–Series Catalytic Carbon Cartridge is designed for use within the FST-Series Cartridge Filtration System.
Catalytic Carbon removes both chloramine and hydrogen sulfide from potable water. It is outstanding in volatile organic compound removal, taste and odor control and in operating efficiency when compared with traditional activated carbons.
- The large surface area results in an exceptionally high capacity and efficiency. Activated carbon is very hard so losses due to attrition are kept to a minimum.
- Activated Carbon is an outstanding material for applications requiring taste, odor and color removal from water with suspended matter present.
- Activated Carbon has a very high carbon-low ash content. Service rates of 5 gpm/ft2 are practical for ordinary taste, odor and color loads.
- Activated Carbon will import a high "polish" to the filtered water
- Tool-Less Maintenance
- Low Pressure Drop
- Locking Snap Ring Design
- Built-in Bypass
- Built-in Flush Valve
- Media: Catalytic Carbon
- Cubic Feet of Media: 0.5
- AXEON Part Number: 210713
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.