The 210630+210712 AXEON FST–Series Water Filtration Systems with GACC are designed to be a high performance, corrosion resistant solution for high flow stand–alone applications. Systems are simple to install, quick to maintain and easily configurable.
This system utilizes the 0.5 CBFT FST GACC Cartridge. Coconut Shell Carbon is a non-chemically impregnated activated carbon. It has been surface modified during manufacture, to significantly enhance the carbons' capabilities for rapidly decomposing noxious compounds such as hydrogen sulfide, and chlorine. The carbon is produced from high quality coconut shell, and in addition to the capacity to handle sulfides and chloramines, it has much higher surface area that enables it to remove larger quantities of other organic species which may be present in the system.
- Light Weight
- High Chemical Compatibility
- Tool-Less Maintenance
- Multiple Filtration Applications
- Low Pressure Drop
- Longer Service Life
- The large surface area results in an exceptionally high capacity and efficiency. Activated carbon is very hard so losses due to attrition are kept to a minimum.
- Activated Carbon is an outstanding material for applications requiring taste, odor and color removal from water with suspended matter present.
- Activated Carbon has a very high carbon-low ash content. Service rates of 5 gpm/ft2 are practical for ordinary taste, odor and color loads.
- Activated Carbon will import a high "polish" to the filtered water
- Locking Snap Ring Design
- Built-in Bypass
- Built-in Flush Valve
- Media: GACC Coconut Carbon
- Cubic Feet of Media: 0.5
- Tank Size: 9 x 48"
Connection Size (in): 3/4" MNPT
- Operating Pressure (psi): 150
AXEON Part Number: 210630 + 210712
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.