208950 AXEON® S-200C Antiscalant Concentrate is a highly effective antiscalant, specially formulated for feedwater with the highest levels of metal oxides, silica and scale–forming minerals. It is effective over a wide range of concentrations, and does not flocculate dissolved polymers such as residual coagulants or iron or aluminum–rich silica. Use of this product is recommended for reducing the operating and capital costs of reverse osmosis (RO), nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) systems. It inhibits polymerization of reactive silica, and disperses colloidal (non–reactive) silica.
Pending NSF Certification Certification Pending ANSI/NSF Standard 60 for drinking water production.
Made in the USA The AXEON S-200 Antiscalant is proudly manufactured in the USA.
Eco-Friendly This antiscalant is made of environmentally friendly and food grade material.
Dosing Recommendations In the useful dosage range of 1– 50 ppm, control of a wide range of inorganic scales along with reactive and non-reactive silica at high levels. By monitoring the concentrate stream and trend charts, optimal dosage can
be achieved for the control of silica gels and scales which form chemically linked foulants prone to flocculation with organic materials..
- Inhibits polymerization and precipitation of silica
- Effectively controls inorganic scales over a large concentration range
- Compatible with major manufacturer’s RO, nanofiltration, and ultrafiltration membranes
- May be used diluted or undiluted
- Effective in feedwaters with pH range 5.0 – 10.0
- Particularly effective for controlling coagulation of colloidal silica by aluminum, iron and heavy metal salts
- Packaging: 5 Gallon Pail
- AXEON Part Number: 208950
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.