Parker's TrueSeal push-in tube fittings are manufactured from FDA compliant materials and are NSF-51 listed for contact with food. Gray acetal fittings meet NSF-61 requirements for potable water.
- Style: Tube to Tube Stem
- Connection 1 Style: Push-to-Connect
- Connection 1 Tube O.D. (inch): 1/2
Shape: 90° Elbow
- Connection 2 Style: Tube Stem
- Connection 2 Tube Stem O.D. (inch): 1/2
- Body Material: Acetal
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -20 °F, -29 °C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 180 °F, 85 °C
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 300 psi, 20 bar
- Tube Material: Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Nylon, Vinyl, Fluoropolymer, Polyurethane
- Media: Air, Water, Soft Drinks, Beer, Wine, Dyes
- Application: Filtration, Food Process, Dispensing, Medical, Water Purification
- O-Ring Material: EPDM
- Specifications Met: FDA, NSF-51, NSF-61
- AXEON Part Number: 207151
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.