The e-SV range of pumps features 11 models, and each can be specially configured for a wide range of environments. What’s more, when an e-SV is paired with a Hydrovar® or Aquavar® IPC variable speed drive, it provides energy saving increases up to 70% vs. fixed speed, while reducing installation time.
- The expanded hydraulic coverage of an e-SV pump combined with a NEMA premium-efficient motor delivers maximum performance.
- The extended e-SV portfolio allows you to select a pump aligned with your application’s optimum duty point.
- A variable speed drive such as Hydrovar® or Aquavar® IPC increases a e-SV’s energy savings up to 70% vs. fixed speed.
- Standard models offer low NPSH, with even lower NPSH models available.
- e-SV pumps are available in horizontal and vertical configurations.
- The pump can be easily repaired right in the piping.
Goulds Pump 1SV30PA30 Liquid End Only e-SV Series Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps, 1 1/4" Connection, 60 Hz, 2 Pole, 3500 RPM, Viton® Shaft Seal, 56C Motor Frame Size, 30 Stages, 5 GPM Nominal Flow
|Capacities (GPM)||up to 725 GPM|
|Configuration||Victaulic - 316SS|
|Connections / Discharge (Inches)||1-1/4"|
|Heads To (Feet)||up to 1200 Feet|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||-20ºF to 250ºF (-30ºC to 120ºC) standard version|
|Model Number||1-22 SV Liquid End Only|
|Motor Frame Size||56C|
|Nominal Flow||5 GPM|
|Number of Stages||30|
|Quick Specs||LIQEND 30STG 2-60HZ 580 56C|
|Shaft Seal Material||Viton|
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.