AXEON® 30 Gallon Tank and 15 GPD Chemical Injection System is the ideal solution for scale prevention, acid water neutralization, and the removal of various pollutants and minerals.
This system features quality components that are manufactured with reliability and durability in mind. It also has a compact space saving design, which allows for easy maintenance and servicing. It features a Pulsafeeder Chem-Tech™ Series XP chemical pump with peristaltic technology, and a polyethylene chemical tank. Also included is all the necessary hoses and fittings you'll need for the pump.
- Reliable Metering Performance
- Mixed Fluid Capable, Inherently Degassing
- Rugged, Sealed Gear Train
- Easy Tube Change Out
- Self Priming
- Chemical Resistant Materials
- Simple Installation
- Heavy Duty Tanks Compatible with Acids, Caustics and Most Water Treatment Chemicals
- Electronic Timer Module Provides a 20 to 1 Turndown Control for Enhanced Flexibility
- Standard Neoprene Tube–Resulting in Extended Tube Life
- Peristaltic Technology Offers Optimum Reliability
- Rugged Gear Train
- Removable Tank Cover with 22° Surface for Mixer, and Mounting Surface for Chemical Metering Pump
- Integral 2” and 1” Female Top Connections and 5” Inspection Port
- 100 Pound Rating Tank Cover
- Water Purification and Pollution Control
- Iron, Hydrogen Sulfide and Manganese Removal
- Scale Prevention
- Acid Water Neutralization
- Coagulation Removal
- Waste Water Treatment
- Detergent and Wetting Agent Metering
- Model: XP15-30
- AXEON Part Number: 205602
- Flow Rating (gpd /lph): 15 / 2.4
- Tank Size: 30 Gallons
- Voltage: 110V
- Maximum Temperature: 104°F / 40°C
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.