This Goulds Pumps 25GBS3014P4 GB Series pump is a multi-stage style pump that provides steady, quiet, vibration free operation with some level of portability. Glass-filled engineered composite material diffusers and fixed impellers have a high resistance to corrosion and abrasion. Viton o-ring provides reliable high pressure sealing with easy disassembly for maintenance or repair. Bowls have a 300 stainless steel rabbit lock for positive alignment with no gaskets required. Centrifugal pump design permits selection of flow within a range for variable capacity. Excellent for a variety of applications including:
- Car wash, residential, commercial, or agricultural pressure wash
- Reverse osmosis
- Evaporative cooling systems/misters
- Booster service
- Spray systems
- Water circulation
- General purpose pumping
- Item: Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- Booster Pump Type: Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- HP: 3/4 hp
- Voltage: 220VAC
- Phase: 1
- Outlet Size (in): 1" NPT
- Inlet Size (in): 1" NPT
- Max. Pressure: 75 psi
- Number of Stages: 14
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel
- Motor Enclosure: TEFC
- Pump Mounting Position: Horizontal
- Amps: 6.4
- GPM @ 10 PSI: 14
- Impeller Material: Glass Filled Polycarbonate
- Impeller Type: Closed
- Max. Case Pressure: 300 psi
- Max. Liquid Temp.: 160 Degrees F
- Seal Material: Buna, Carbon, Ceramic
- Wetted Materials: Buna, Carbon, Cast Iron, Ceramic, Engineered Composite, Stainless Steel
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.