AXEON CBF-Series Carbon Blocks feature acid-washed, high purity coconut-based activated carbon. The carbon used in these cartridges has been specifically developed to reduce chlorine, sediments, color, soluble organic compounds (SOC) and volatile organic compounds (VOC). With high chlorine reduction, and reduced carbon particulates or particles, you will soon make the CBF Series your carbon block of choice.
AXEON CBF-Series Carbon Blocks provide solutions for a variety of uses including point-of-use and point-of-entry residential and commercial applications.
- Reduce odor, chlorine, SOC’s and VOC's from drinking water*
- Improves taste
- High chlorine removal capacity
- Utilizes the industry's leading carbon filtration technology*
- High purity coconut-based carbon
- Standard nominal micron ratings available
- Superior quality and cost savings
- Certified to NSF Standard 42
- FDA Listed Materials
Model Number: CBF-25-1005
- Diameter (inch / mm): 2.50 / 63.50
- Length (inch / mm): 10 / 254
Micron Rating: 5
- AXEON Part Number: 200656
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.