The AXEON ILF – Series Inline Filter Cartridges utilize a sleek encapsulated design that fits most standard water lines that feature coconut shell carbon and sediment filtration. The carbon used in these cartridges has been specifically developed to reduce sediments, color, soluble organic compounds (SOC) and volatile organic compounds (VOC).
AXEON ILF – Series Inline Filter Cartridges provide solutions for a variety of applications that need the removal of bad taste and odor. These cartridges act as an excellent post–treatment for reverse osmosis as well as being effective for applications in ice, coffee making and refrigeration.
- Chlorine, Bad Taste and Odor Reduction
- Design Eliminates Channeling, By-pass and Reduces Release of Carbon Fines
- Tested and Verified Performance by Independent Laboratory
- Ice Makers
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Coffee Makers
- Model Number: ILF-2010-14-GAC
- Diameter (inch / mm): 2.00 / 50.80
Length (inch / mm): 10 / 254
Connection (inch): 1/4" FNPT
Service Life: 2,500 gallons or est. 6 months
- Maximum Flow Rate (gpm): 0.50
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi): 100
- Minimum Operating Temperature (°F / °C): 35 / 2
- Maximum Operating Temperature (°F / °C): 100 / 38
AXEON Part Number: 200654
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.