AXEON 4.5” Diameter SDF-Series Sediment Filters feature a multi-stage depth filtration design that allows for four separate layers of micron filtration. These filters are engineered to create an outside-in flow that allows the outmost layer to capture larger sized particles and the inner layer to capture the stated micron rating of the filter. This results in a much lower pressure drop when compared to other conventional sediment filters. In addition, the trapping of various sized particles layer-by-layer provides a higher dirt holding capacity than standard spun polypropylene and string wound cartridges.
- Manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene fibers
- Surfactant, binder and adhesive free
- Graded density for higher dirt holding capacity
- High chemical resistance
- Outside-In flow technology
- Four layers of step-by-step micron filtration
- Minimal pressure drop
- Certified to NSF Standard 42
- FDA Listed Materials
- Model Number: SDF-45-1010
- Diameter (inch / mm): 4.5 / 114.30
- Length (inch / mm): 9.75 / 247.65
Micron Rating: 10
- AXEON Part Number: 200636
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.