AXEON Twin Water Softener Systems use advanced ion exchange resin technology to meet the most demanding water conditions. These systems are designed for maximum performance with a minimal amount of maintenance and comply with all industry standards and specifications.
AXEON Twin Water Softener Systems offer a new dimension in water treatment equipment and have been engineered with both the installer and consumer in mind. Systems are available in many different models and may be customized to fit your application. AXEON Meter Twin Water Softeners can be used in a variety of applications including residential, commercial, industrial and specialty.
AXEON Twin Water Softener Systems are effective in reducing hardness, while offering a continuous uninterrupted supply of softened water. All AXEON Meter Twin Water Softeners require periodic backwashing to dispose of accumulated hardness ions. Backwashing allows for removal of contaminants through regeneration with a sodium chloride or potassium chloride solution.
- Fleck® 9100SXT Metered Control Valve
- Easy to Program SXT Electronics
- Pre-Treat Lockout Contacts
- 48 Hour Power Backup
- Day-of-the-Week Controls
- Regeneration Can Be Triggered Immediately
- Structural® Heavy Duty Fiberglass Tank
- Heavy Duty Riser Pipe with Upper and Lower Screens
- 8% Cross-Link Ion Exchange Resin
- Brine Tank with Float Assembly and Salt Grid
Control Valve: Fleck 9100SXT
- DLFC: 3
- Connection: 3/4" MNPT
- Approximate Grain Capacity: 60,000
- Tank Size: 9 x 48"
Tank Quantity: 2
Cubic Feet of Media: 2
- Brine Tank Size: 18 x 40"
- Backwash Rate: 7 gpm
- Recommended Service Flow: 1.3 - 8.0 gpm
- Estimated Peak Flow: 13 gpm
AXEON Part Number: 200226
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.