AXEON® ECO – Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are state–of–the–art, versatile systems for treating tap and well water supplies with flow rates ranging from 2,000 to 8,000 gallons per day with minimal energy consumption as well as low maintenance and operation costs.
AXEON ECO – Series Reverse Osmosis Systems feature a robust, innovative design that allows for versatility in the event of feed water quality and temperature variations. Standard features include a composite solenoid valve, low pressure switch, and a stainless steel booster pump for high performance and corrosion resistance.
- C – 26 Controller
- Ultra Low Energy Membrane Elements
- Fiberglass Membrane Housings
- 4.5” x 20” Pre–Filter Housing
- 5 – Micron Sediment Filter
- Multi–Stage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
- Motor Thermal Overload Protection
- Pump Operating Pressure Gauge
- Pre–Filter In Pressure Gauge
- Pre–Filter Out Pressure Gauge
- Permeate Flow Meter
- Stainless Steel Concentrate Flow Meter with Integrated Needle Valve
- Stainless Steel Recycle Flow Meter with Integrated Needle Valve
- Feed Low Pressure Switch
- Composite Solenoid Valve
- DM-2 Dual TDS Meter
- AXEON Part Number: 210570
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 211757 - XE1-4040 Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- 208419 - FRP-4040 Membrane Housing
- 200640 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- 207289 - 4.5” x 20” Filter Housing
- 200906 - AXEON Low Pressure Switch - 15 - 30 psi
- 207130 - Franklin Electric Booster Pump 1 - 1 1/2 HP
- 207088 - ASCO Solenoid Valve N/C 3/4" - 220V
- 200994 - Inline Stainless Steel Globe Valve 3/4" NPT
- 203385 - HM Digital Inline TDS Meter 1/2" QC
- 210951 - AXEON Panel Mount Flow Meter 0.5-5 GPM
- 203511 - AXEON Panel Mount Pressure Gauge 0-300 PSI
- 204165 - AXEON Panel Mount Pressure Gauge 0-100 PSI
- 205104 - AXEON Panel Mount Flow Meter With SS Valve 1-5 GPM
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.