*Due to availability of components, extended lead times may apply.
AXEON® ECO–Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are state-of-the-art, versatile systems for treating tap and well water supplies with flow rates ranging from 2,000 to 8,000 gallons per day with minimal energy consumption and low maintenance and operation costs.
ECO–Series Reverse Osmosis Systems feature a robust, innovative design that allows for versatility in the event of feed water quality and temperature variations. Standard features include a composite solenoid valve, low pressure switch, and a stainless-steel booster pump for high performance and corrosion resistance.
- C-26 Controller
- AXEON XE1-Series Extra Low Energy Membrane Elements
- AXEON FRP−Series Fiberglass Membrane Housings
- Pentair 4.5” x 20” Pre-Filter Housing
- AXEON SDF−Series 5 Micron Pre-Filter
- Multi-Stage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
- Motor Thermal Overload Protection
- Pump Operating Pressure Gauge
- Pre-Filter In Pressure Gauge
- Pre-Filter Out Pressure Gauge
- Permeate Flow Meter
- Stainless Steel Concentrate Flow Meter with Integrated Needle Valve
- Stainless Steel Recycle Flow Meter with Integrated Needle Valve
- Feed Low Pressure Switch
- Composite Solenoid Valve
- DM-2 Dual TDS Monitor
- Model: ECO-2000
- AXEON Part Number: 210567
- Capacity (gpd): 2,000
- Configuration: Single Pass
- Feedwater Source: TDS <2,000 ppm
- Standard Recovery Rate %: Up to 60
Rejection and Flow Rates:
- Permeate Flow (gpm): 1.39
- Minimum Feed Flow (gpm): 4.39
- Minimum Concentrate Flow (gpm): 3
Concentrate Recycle Flow (gpm): Up to 2
- Feed (in): 3/4" FNPT
- Permeate (in): 1/2" QC
- Concentrate (in): 1/2" QC
- Membrane(s) Per Vessel: 1
- Membrane Quantity: 1
- Membrane Size: 4040
- Nominal Salt Rejection %: 99.2
- Vessel Array: 1
- Vessel Quantity: 1
- Pump Type: Multi-Stage
- Motor HP: 1/2 - 3/4
- Standard Voltage + Amp Draw: 110V, 60Hz, 1PH, 13.4A
- Maximum Feed Temperature (°F / °C): 85 / 29
- Minimum Feed Temperature (°F / °C): 40 / 4
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (°F / °C): 120 / 49
- Minimum Ambient Temperature (°F / °C): 40 / 4
- Maximum Feed Pressure (psi / bar): 85 / 6
- Minimum Feed Pressure (psi / bar): 45 / 3
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi / bar): 200 / 14
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): <3
- Maximum Turbidity (NTU): 1
- Maximum Free Chlorine (ppm): 0
- Maximum TDS (ppm): 2,000
- Maximum Hardness (gpg): <1
- Maximum pH (Continuous): 10
- Minimum pH (Continuous): 4
- Maximum pH (Cleaning 30 Minutes): 12
- Minimum pH (Cleaning 30 Minutes): 2
- 211757 - XE1-4040 Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- 208419 - FRP-4040 Membrane Housing
- 200640 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- 207289 - 4.5” x 20” Filter Housing
- 200906 - AXEON Low Pressure Switch - 15 - 30 psi
- 207129 - Franklin Electric Booster Pump 1/2 - 3/4 HP
- 207472 - ASCO Solenoid Valve N/C 3/4" - 120V
- 200994 - Inline Stainless Steel Globe Valve 3/4" NPT
- 203385 - HM Digital Inline TDS Meter 1/2" QC
- 211447 - AXEON Panel Mount Flow Meter 0.2-2 GPM
- 203511 - AXEON Panel Mount Pressure Gauge 0-300 PSI
- 204165 - AXEON Panel Mount Pressure Gauge 0-100 PSI
- 205104 - AXEON Panel Mount Flow Meter With SS Valve 1-5 GPM
- 205103 - AXEON Panel Mount Flow Meter With SS Valve 0.2-2 GPM
My well yield is about 1 1/2 gals/minute though I do have a 300 ft well that stores up to about 300+ gal of water. Will the Eco 2000 system work with this limited water supply? Thanks
Thank you for your question!
The ECO-2000 will have a minimum required feed flow of 1.39 gpm at a minimum feed pressure of 45 psi.
We will contact you to discuss your application to find the best system fit for you.
What is the waste water ratio ?
Thank you for your question regarding the waste water ratio upon the ECO-2000. The standard recovery rate of this system is estimated up to 60% upon 550 ppm filtered and dechlorinated water at 77°F with an operating pressure of 100 psi. The Conentrate Recycle Flow Meter includes an integrated stainless steel needle valve to allow for fine adjustment of the recovery.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.